BE YOUR BEST. YOU BELONG AT SHERATON
OVERVIEW > CAREERS
Being a part of the Sheraton family means striving for your personal best. Learn, grow and reach your potential as a member of our thriving and dynamic team.
Who We Are - Sheraton Hotels & Resorts Worldwide
A warm welcome, a relaxing space, your favorite song playing in the background, at Sheraton it’s easy to fit in and belong.
What we offer - Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa
Regardless of where your interests lie, a great opportunity awaits you at Sheraton, and the possibilities are endless. Take charge of your career today and start achieving your potential. Be your best. You belong at Sheraton.
- Responsible for the sale of rooms and F&B for Sheraton Maldives & W Retreat & Spa - Maldives.
- Attend trade shows and travel mart representing Starwood, Sheraton & W Maldives.
- Act as directed by the Complex Sales & Marketing Director and always try to maximize revenue by utilizing the room inventories of both hotels.
- Negotiate and contract rates with Tour Operators and Travel Agents
- Establish good rapport with Sales Agents across Globe to tap all business opportunities.
- Sales Manager will be required to conduct their duties in a courteous, safe and efficient manner, in accordance with Starwood policies and procedures, ensuring that the highest level of service is maintained.
- Degree / Diploma in Sales & Marketing
- Excellent communicaiton & negotiation skills
- Be a go-getter
- Willing to travel extensively
- Willing to work in remote location
|Guest Service Agent
- Respond to customer inquiries for information.
- Arrange for services requested by the guest by working with other departments as appropriate.
- Provides guests with assistance at the front desk during check-in and check-out processes and throughout their stay.
- 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Willing to work on shift roaster.
- Russian speaker.
|Assistant Security Manager
- Assist in the Management of the Security team. Train, develop and manage the performance of Security Officers in order to maximize associate satisfaction, productivity and guest satisfaction.
- Promote safe work practices. Assists to administer safety incentive programmes.
- Investigate accidents, thefts, property loss, and unlawful activities. Document details and advise hotel management.
- Supervises the patrolling of the entire hotel and watch for incidents, suspicious persons entering, exiting, or loitering around building.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Writing skills: Able to write plans, reports.
- Ability to investigate and to stay calm during emergencies.
- Certified CPR.
- Knowledge of fire prevention and emergency procedures.
When you join Sheraton you also become a member of the Starwood Hotels & Resorts family. Bringing together the world's best and most famous names in hotels and resorts, Starwood brands include Sheraton® Hotels & Resorts, Four Points® by Sheraton Hotels, St. Regis® Hotels & Resorts, The Luxury Collection®, Le Meridien®, W Hotels® and Westin Hotels & Resorts®. To learn more about Starwood Careers, visit www.starwoodcareers.com.
To apply to an offer, send your resume and cover letter to our Human Resources Department:
Mr. Ahmed Aslam
Human Resources Officer
T: +960 665 0132 F: +960 664 1979